Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Nancy Sinatra, I need you RIGHT NOW...

...to sing for me.

'cause I'm wearing my birthday present to myself, which arrived via our hotsy-totsy UPS man (what is it with the cuteness of UPS guys? They are far, far cuter than FedEx guys. My theory is that UPS guys have to be cuter because they have to overcome a brown uniform. And in his UPS-ness, our Prentiss is one long, lean, chocolatey treat. Right down to that voice!)

See here.

And watch me struttin'.

I've wanted to add them to my collection for over a year. To line them up next to the 13-yr-old blasted out tan Fryes, the new black ones I got last year. I luuuurve them and put them right on (after I finished jumping up and down like a kid at Christmas, shouting, "They're here! They're here!").

They're a little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.

2 Comments:

At 10/20/2005 8:53 AM, Blogger Anocsanamun said...

I like them their cute!

 
At 10/30/2005 1:55 AM, Blogger CocteauBoy said...

oh deliciousness... you are gonna wear those to PEGU with me, if I have to DRAG you there someday soon!

Troy aka CocteauBoy (fka YKW)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home