Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Synopsis

1. I have started a new job (well, actually my old job with a new company in a new location).

2. F thinks that what happened doesn't change anything about our relationship, but what happened actually changes everything.

3. My mother is dying by inches.

4. I have my period and am bloated and bitchy.

5. Roni gave me a haircut that is noticeably uneven.

6. I HATE HIPSTERS!! With the heat of a thousand white-hot suns, I hate them.

7. The NYPD paid a little visit to Cracky Crackhead on Friday night, courtesy of me and Carlos.

That's the cook's tour of my life right now. More later.

2 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But... what happened..? ~ E

 
At 11/18/2005 8:57 AM, Blogger Anocsanamun said...

yeah - this briefing leaves many questions... I'm willing to chip in for the YOU NEED A COMPUTER AT HOME FUND. Open up the paypal or something... This isn't enough. This was like an empty crack pipe. I put my lips to suck and No Dice.

#3,2,& 1 need to be rehashed in grueling detail. Come out with it or meet me at the bar to fess up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home